On September 28 & 29 visitors can visit Heises’s publishing house in Hannover to join the Smart Home exhibition and its free lectures and workshops. Editors from c’t magazine will discuss the “networked, intelligent home” with premium and technology partner eQ3.
Three main topics will be explored: Energy, Security, and Entertainment in parallel workshops during this event, covering topics like voice-controlled assistants, alarm systems, lights, cameras, heating and window blinds.
Want to be the partner of this event or more information, please contact Kayla at email@example.com
- Korean Beauty Product Business Matchmaking Event for Taiwan Product Distribution - March 5, 2021
- Join Heise and eQ3’s Smart Home Event in Hannover - August 16, 2018
- Selling AR for industry application or hardware for Datacenter? Watch out for iX magazine issue 11 - November 2, 2017
- Marketing to gamers, i5 laptop buyers and more? Click to learn more about c’t/22 - October 3, 2017
- iX/10 is out! Reaching thousands of IT professionals in Germany. Learn more… - September 7, 2017
- The Key Element for Successful Content Marketing is to Attract Customer Attention! - August 24, 2017
- Attending it-sa 2017 security show? ix/10 will have a special insert. Learn more - August 18, 2017
- Your company is making accessories for Raspberry Pi? c’t magazine special edition is for you! - August 15, 2017
- Learn everything about the German edition of Make magazine! - August 11, 2017
- Selling accessories for smartphone photography? Then this special is for you (incl. video) - August 10, 2017